Barn Pros has been in the pole barn business for more than 25 years now. They started out strictly as builders, but they quickly became innovators in the industry.
They wanted to provide a better way to build barns. Their idea? To deliver packaged kits that offered the same level of quality and craft that people expected with a custom-built barn.
Today, the company offers kits to suit just about every need.
Their barn kits are designed with environmental responsibility in mind, and the company prioritizes transparency.
Why Choose Barn Pros?
Barn Pros structures are built using a smarter approach that’s focused on efficiency, engineering and speed.
Barn Pros takes a more efficient, streamlined approach to designing their barns. They pre-cut and assemble as much as possible before they ship out each kit. They eliminate much of the guesswork, mistakes and time spent building onsite.
Buyers save time and money by not having to hire a contractor, supplier, architect and builder for each stage of the construction process.
Each package from Barn Pros includes everything you need, from blueprints to hardware and lumber. There are only a few materials that buyers must provide, which include:
- Final roofing layer
Barn Pros says that pole-built construction is a smarter way to build barns. They use a grid-based system, which makes the structure stronger and easier to assemble compared to stick-frame structures.
Because posts support the building, there’s no need for load-bearing walls. Windows, doors and dividing walls can be placed wherever you want. The open layout of the barns makes them ideal for just about any use, including professional, living or even storage.
The method that Barn Pros uses allows for a more streamlined process. Buyers get their buildings in just weeks – not months.
Speed and efficiency are just two of the reasons why Barn Pros reviews are so positive. Plus, the company offers a limited lifetime structural and hardware warranty to give you peace of mind.
How Does their Build Process Work?
With their kits, your structure can be built in just four steps:
- Select your structure: Choose the structure that’s right for you and your land. Barn Pros offers a wide range of models (more on that soon). A product specialist can help you understand your options and make your dreams a reality.
- Personalize: Add any options or upgrades you want.
- Order: Select a ship date, and the company will begin assembling the kit. First, county-specific blueprints arrive. Next, the ready-to-build components arrive. In most cases, models are delivered within just a few weeks. Shipping is free for most structures in the continental U.S.
- Build: The final step is to build the structure. Barn Pros has a builder support team available to offer assistance.
What Type of Post and Beam Barn Kits are Available?
Barn Pros offers four main types of structures:
Three types of barns are available: gable, monitor and gambrel.
There are nearly a dozen gable barn kits available, including the popular The Equestrian model, which is available in 48ft, 60ft, 72ft, 84ft and 96ft. In total, that model offers 3,456 square feet, including a loft, and starts at $85,995.
Monitor barns, also known as RCA, or raised center aisle, barns have raised ceilings above a full-length center aisle loft. The loft area opens up to a living or storage space. There are four models to choose from in this category:
- Clydesdale: Available in 28ft, 42ft, 56ft, 70ft and 84ft; starting at $82,995; 2,352 square feet, including the loft
- Sierra Monitor: Available in 24ft, 36ft, 48ft, 60ft and 72ft; starting at $40,995; 864 square feet
- Teton: Available in 24ft, 36ft, 48ft, 60ft and 72ft; starting at $53,995; 1,152 square feet, including the loft
- Caretaker: Available in 36ft and 48ft; starting at $67,995; 2,016 square feet, including apartment
In the gambrel category, Barn Pros offers one model: The Ayrshire. The Ayrshire is available in 24ft, 36t or 48ft options, and offers 1,728 square feet of space, including a loft. That model starts at $65,995.
Barn Pros offers seven garage/workshop models, which include:
- Tradesman: Available in 24ft, 36ft, 48ft, 60ft and 72ft; starting at $31,995; 864 square feet
- Journeyman: Available in 24ft, 36ft, 48ft, 60ft and 72ft; starting at $28,995; 576 square feet
- Craftsman: Available in 24ft, 36ft, 48ft, 60ft and 72ft; starting at $43,995; 1,152 square feet, including a loft
- Coach House: Available in 42t, 56ft, 70ft and 84ft; starting at $89,995; 2,940 square feet, including a loft
- The Retreat: Available in 3 bay, 4 bay and 5 bay options; starting at $107,995; 3,744 square feet, including a loft
- Skyline: Available in 24ft, 36ft, 48ft, 60ft and 72ft; starting at $31,995; 576 square feet
- Warehouse: Available in 72ft; starting at $111,995; 4,320 square feet
Barn Pros offers two arena kits:
- Meadows 60: Available in 60ft and 72ft; starting at $109,995
- The Club: Available in 84ft; Starting at $182,990.
What Type of Residential Wood Barn Kits for Sale?
If your goal is to build a barn home, Barn Pros has you covered. There are four barn home kits to choose from:
- Huntington Barn Apartment: Three models to choose from – Model A, Model B and Model C; starting at $68,995; 1,486-1,581 square feet
- Denall Gable Barn Apartment: Offers 2,448-2,592 square feet of living space; starting at $109,995.
- Caretaker Barn Apartment: Offers 2,016 square feet of space, including the apartment; starting at $67,995.
- Rainier Home: Offers 1,600-2,000 square feet of living space; starting at $85,995.
Barn Pros also offers a collection of timber homes, which include:
- Glacier: 2,736 square feet; starting at $114,995; 3bd, 2 bath
- Yosemite: 2,106 square feet; starting at $99,995; 3bd, 2 bath
- Yellowstone: 3,744 square feet; starting at $182,995; 3bd, loft, 2 bath
For more information visit them online at https://www.barnpros.com/.